Know Your Lease Space Options
Mesquite Building is a multi-tenant office/warehouse complex with five individual suites.The Ak-Chin Indian Community has two lease space options. In Santa Cruz Commerce Center, the
Adobe Office Suites is an executive suites style building with small individual offices that share common areas like a conference room, kitchen and bathrooms.On the Ak-Chin-owned property adjacent to the Santa Cruz Commerce Center in Pinal County,
Both buildings are located just north of Maricopa/Casa Grande Highway between the cities of Maricopa and Casa Grande. They are also less than 5 minutes from the Community’s own general aviation airport, Ak-Chin Regional Airport.
Interested in Leasing?
All Documentation Requirements are listed in this downloadable PDF.
Find Lower Lease Rates in Our Native Environment
The base lease rate in the Mesquite Building historically has run about 20% below current base leases in the City of Maricopa.
The Adobe Office Suites has offices that start for as little as $190/month.
Custom Leasing Solutions on an Individual Basis
Lease terms are negotiated on a case-by-case basis. Mutually beneficial terms can be crafted for small to large tenants, depending on length of lease and benefit to local economy.
Get to Know Your Tax Situation
Some of the Current Tax Savings Our Tenants Enjoy
- No real property tax on land used for commercial or industrial
- No construction sales tax on build-to-suit projects
- No City of Maricopa sales tax
- No Pinal County sales tax
- No City, County or sales taxes and no adders on electrical and water/wastewater utilities
- 1% Ak-Chin lease tax typically waived
- Arizona sales tax is waived for certain transactions conducted on the Reservation
Please see your tax advisor or Arizona Dept. of Revenue TPR-95-11 for the applicability of your particular business.
Utilities & Community Services that Serve You Well
Ak-Chin owns and establishes its own rates for the majority of utility services, except telecommunications and natural gas.
- Ak-Chin Energy Services (ACES) offers rates that average 16-24% below electric utilities that serve surrounding communities
- Ak-Chin Water & Sewer offers rates approximately 35% below City rates
- Ak-Chin provides its own public safety services including fire and police
- Waste and trash removal is available through the Ak-Chin Sanitation Department
New Hydroponics Operation to Grow its Business at Ak-Chin/in News & Updates /by robin
On July 19, Ibarra Family Farms broke ground on its first U.S. hydroponic operation at Santa Cruz Commerce Center, the Ak-Chin Indian Community’s industrial park. The wholesale operation will produce leafy greens for farmers markets, supermarkets and local restaurants. Phase1 will consist solely of the installation of a 16,128 SF pre-engineered/pre-fabricated greenhouse manufactured by Cravo […]