LAND A GREAT DEAL
For developers or owners who have never built on an Indian Reservation, the advantages of locating a private business on leased land may seem unfamiliar, but the Ak-Chin Industrial Park Board will assist you with every step of the process and help alleviate any anxieties.
Currently, Ak-Chin’s industrial park covers approximately 130 acres. With underground utilities and fully improved roads, Santa Cruz Commerce Center is an Arizona Gold Certified Site and the largest improved industrial park in the Maricopa area. Approximately 45 acres of shovel-ready lots are immediately available for owner-built or build-to-suit projects for qualified tenants.
Want the basic information about Santa Cruz Commerce Center?
Download SCCC At-A-Glance.
Find Lower Lease Rates in Our Native Environment
Land lease prices are competitive with rural areas adjacent to Casa Grande, StanVield, and Eloy, and SCCC offers a better location.
Custom Leasing Solutions on an Individual Basis
Lease terms are negotiated on a case-by-case basis. Mutually beneficial terms can be crafted for small to large tenants, depending on length of lease and benefit to local economy.
Get to Know Your Tax Situation
Some of the Current Tax Savings Our Tenants Enjoy
- No real property tax on land used for commercial or industrial
- No construction sales tax on build-to-suit projects
- No City of Maricopa sales tax
- No Pinal County sales tax
- No City, County or sales taxes and no adders on electrical and water/wastewater utilities
- 1% Ak-Chin lease tax typically waived
- Arizona sales tax is waived for certain transactions conducted on the Reservation
Please see your tax advisor or Arizona Dept. of Revenue TPR-95-11 for the applicability of your particular business.
Utilities & Community Services that Serve You Well
Ak-Chin owns and establishes its own rates for the majority of utility services, except telecommunications and natural gas.
- Ak-Chin Energy Services (ACES) offers rates that average 14-23% below electric utilities that serve surrounding communities
- Ak-Chin Water & Sewer offers rates approximately 35% below City rates
- Ak-Chin provides its own public safety services including fire and police
- Waste and trash removal is available through the Ak-Chin Sanitation Department
New Hydroponics Operation to Grow its Business at Ak-Chin/in News & Updates /by robin
On July 19, Ibarra Family Farms broke ground on its first U.S. hydroponic operation at Santa Cruz Commerce Center, the Ak-Chin Indian Community’s industrial park. The wholesale operation will produce leafy greens for farmers markets, supermarkets and local restaurants. Phase1 will consist solely of the installation of a 16,128 SF pre-engineered/pre-fabricated greenhouse manufactured by Cravo […]